New Immigration Rule---Work Permit for Two Years
New Immigration Rule
Work Permit for Two Years
A new immigration policy may help you get a work permit, Social Security Number and Driver's License. If the following applies to you call 202-776-7191.
1. Have you come to the United States under the age of 16;
2. Have you lived in the United States for at least 5 years;
3. Are you now in school, graduated high school, or GED;
4. And you have not been convicted of certain crimes and don't pose a threat to national security or public safety;
5. And you are not above the age of thirty.
Visit attorney Kamal Nawash to find out if you can get:
1. A Work permit
2. A Scial security number
3. & Driver's license
This is similar to the Dream Act so call attorney Kamal Nawash at 202-776-7191