We're on your side.
Call us at 202-772-3157

New Immigration Rule---Work Permit for Two Years

July 28, 2012
Kamal Nawash
The Nawash Law Office

New Immigration Rule

Work Permit for Two Years

A new immigration policy may help you get a work permit, Social Security Number and Driver's License. If the following applies to you call 202-776-7191.

1. Have you come to the United States under the age of 16;

2. Have you lived in the United States for at least 5 years;

3. Are you now in school, graduated high school, or GED;

4. And you have not been convicted of certain crimes and don't pose a threat to national security or public safety;

5. And you are not above the age of thirty.

Visit attorney Kamal Nawash to find out if you can get:

1. A Work permit

2. A Scial security number

3. & Driver's license

Call 202-776-7191

This is similar to the Dream Act so call attorney Kamal Nawash at 202-776-7191


Full Legal News Archives