New Immigration Rule---Work Permit for Two Years
Work Permit for Two Years
A new immigration rule may help you get a work permit, Social Security Number and Driver's License. If the following applies to you call 202-776-7191.
1. Have you come to the United States under the age of sixteen;
2. Have you continuously lived in the United States for at least five years;
3. Are you now in school, graduated from high school, have obtained a GED;
4. Have you been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or military of the United States;
5. And you have not been convicted of committing certain crimes and don't pose a threat to national security or public safety;
6. And you are not above the age of thirty.
Visit attorney Kamal Nawash to find out if you can get a work permit, social security number and driver's license. Call 202-776-7191
Ask About Dream ACT